NOTE: You may have arrived here from a site offering visual works via proxri. We’re sharing this standard page. To return to that site after reading this page and/or downloading this page as a PDF (above), please use your back button. Thanks!
Networks allow rewards that relate. If certain information is attached to works, we can relate to and reward creators no matter how we access or get their works. And, networks let rewards for the works relate to the enjoyments, benefits, people and circumstances in the proximity. Such rewards are called proxri.
Please help this approach stay with the works. When you get visual works (art, photography, design, illustration, etc.), please download the PDF Rewards that Relate — Visual Works and Proxri, which should travel along with both the physical and digital visual works. The PDF has the same information as this page. Thank you!
Viewing (Displaying, Printing, Hanging)
Your viewing may vary with the file type or visual work, which includes art, photography, design, illustration, etc.
On your mobile, computer, digital frame, etc., move the file to the appropriate place and select it.
Use a color printer with photo paper for best results. For some visual works, black and white laser prints may also look good, or interesting. Results may vary by printer. Also, copy or print shops may make prints if you email them the files for both this page and your visual work. Some visual works may require cuts or folds.
1) Tacks or Pins – Hang your print with a tack or small pins.
2) Binder Clips – A small office binder clip makes it easy to change prints. Hang the clip on a nail or tack.
3) Pegboard – Pegboard increases flexibility, letting you easily rearrange. Hang the prints from binder clips, and put the binder clips on the pegs. Pegboard may come in white, black and colors as well as brown.
4) Picture Frames – You can use a pre-assembled picture frame with an easily removable back or front for swapping out prints. Some types have stands on the back, for setting them on a table.
1) Please keep a print of this page near printed visual works, and a digital file or copy of this page with the digital file of the visual work, so people know about viewing options, about rewards that relate, and how to proxri.
2) Please do not remove the text that tells people how to proxri the creator. Proxri are explained more fully in the Proxri Deal below. The proxri text might be on or below the visual work, as well as in the file or filename.
3) No matter how you access or get the print or file, please honor the Proxri Deal below. The Proxri Deal applies whether you use the print or file for business, personal or other purposes.
Proxri (pronounced prox’ree) is short for one or more ProxRewards, which are rewards made with the proximity in mind. Basically, you consider your enjoyment and benefits from the work, your circumstances, the creator’s circumstances, and some related people and circumstances, and then proxri as appropriate. Proxri may include money, things, services, ideas, tasks, relationships, actions, etc. Here’s the process:
Consider the proximity of the situation:
1) Consider your enjoyment and benefits. Do you like the visual work? Does it help you, engage you, or do something for your surroundings, situation, business or life?
2) Consider your circumstances. Are you able to provide a reward?
3) Consider the creator’s circumstances. The creator may detail their circumstances when you visit their proxri link, which may be found on or below the visual work, as well as in the file or filename.
4) Consider the people who helped you become aware of the creator’s work, and those who helped you obtain the file. These people may deserve a reward too. Consider their circumstances as well.
5) Consider the circumstances of the wider world beyond the people in points 1 through 4 above.
The next step is to proxri:
If, based on your considerations above, you want to proxri the creator, then do so. The print or file should include information about how to proxri, which may be on or below the visual work, as well as in the file or filename. If this is a joint work, there may be multiple creators. If you want to proxri those who helped bring this work into your life, or the wider world related to this situation, do that too.
What You Can Do with this Visual Work
You can download, copy, print, use, share, modify, publish and distribute this print or file, as long as you honor the requests in the “Requests” section above. If you modify the print or file, or use it in another work, please provide a proxri link for the original creator, credit the original creator, and make the resulting work available via a proxri process like this one (see the next section and www.proxri.org).
Help Spread Rewarding with Proxri
How? First, tell people! Second, honor the three requests in the “Requests” section above. Third, to learn more or use proxri, and find others doing so too, visit the website proxri.org. There you can also get the most current version of this page and other related files, such as for different media. Fourth, for creating proxri concepts and practices, proxri ProxThink.com via their proxri links. Thanks and enjoy!